Sunday, June 29, 2008

A month of satisfaction.....

With over 70 cases successfully treated this month and all of them fit and fine, it gives me immense satisfaction about the work well done.
The best case of the month was of a lady 63 years of age. She had pain in the heel of right leg on getting up and walking, climbing stairs, or putting pressure on the left heel. She was taking medical treatment from an orthepadic doctor who had advised her physiotherapy and given painkillers. The same was going on since the last 2 months. But there was no relief and the condition remained the same. The Doctor advised to take an injection to remove the pain. However, the case came to me.

I requested the patient to give me 15 days, otherwise go in for the injection. Within 15 days the pain has subsided greatly. Now her daily work goes on without pain. Occasionaly a slight pain occurs which I am sure will be cured in the next one week.

No comments: